Quality of Life in Las Vegas>Question Details

Terry, Home Buyer in 14456

For 100k or less can I buy a nice home in a good neighborhood in las vegas

Asked by Terry, 14456 Sat Jul 31, 2010

I have hear parts of vegas are getting bad.
thinking about moving to vegas but we need a house 100k or less
but we want to be in a "good" area

Answers

5
Terry,
Having been born and raised in Vegas I can tell you buying a home in Vegas for 100K in a
Absolutely, it is possible. The best thing is to drive to different areas, look at some houses, once you narrow it down to the areas you like, then do some research on metros website for crime statistics in that area. I would love to help you find a home, please contact me at 702-427-8221 and we can discuss a plan of action to start finding the home you want.

Nadia Gross
702-427-8221
Realtor, Realty One Group
ndg7@me.com
Web Reference: http://Www.nadiashomes.com
There are neighborhoods that are fairly vacant in Las Vegas due to so many homeowners losing their homes or simply walking away from them since they owe much more than the houses are worth. There are websites available to check out crime rates & demographics.

You can definitely get a nice home in many parts of Vegas for $100k. I have a client coming to Vegas next weekend with the same budget & we have several good options we will look at.

I am a Military Relocation Specialist. What that means to you is that I work with most of my clients long distance before they even get here to show what's available & help narrow down the options. This saves a lot of time. This town is very spread out. I also have local lenders that I work with that understand the Las Vegas market.

Contact me so I can get your criteria to begin your search.

Amy Kohlin
Coldwell Banker Wardley RE
702.267.7933
Kohlinamy@yahoo.com
There are homes available for $100K or less in several areas around Las Vegas. Whether a neighborhood is nice or not is a matter of personal preferrences. I have been in the Las Vegas area on and off since 1969 and
have made out of area buyers and sellers my niche market. The best thing to do is find a home you like in an
area that meets your needs and then check out the address on the Las Vegas Metro Police Dept web site.
http://(www.lvmpd.com)
I would be happy to assist you in your search. If you are interested, you can send me your information or call me.

Richard Fears, Realtor
(702)339-2840
eMail: rich_estate@yahoo.com
website: richestatesvegas.com
Premier Realty Group
8778 Maryland Pkwy Ste 100
Las Vegas NV 89123
Hi Terry,
Sure! There are MANY lovely homes, townhomes and condo's in Las Vegas for sale under $100,000. Your definition of "good" may not be the same as another's, so I encourage you to do your own research to find the area that suits your needs; one that is close to your office, schools, parks, freeway access etc - - whatever is important to YOU. Our police department has a website where you can investigate crime, if that's of concern. That site is: http://www.lvmpd.com/crimeviewcommunity/default.asp.
Good luck and let me know if I can help :)
Joanna Piette
Broker
New Home Resource, LLC