Olga Monson, Real Estate Pro in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Electric cars in Sunny Isles. What buildings in Sunny Isles already have charging stations?

Asked by Olga Monson, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sun Nov 17, 2013

Answers

5
Great question!
I'm pretty sure that the developers are also browsing this site, and, with Sunny Isles Beach becoming more and more internationally prominent for jet set circle, this question will help provide for the "green" answers to the electric car charging stations!

Overall, in brochures for new projects coming up in Sunny Isles - like Acqualina Mansions, Porshe, Chateau Beach, Armani Casa, Regalia, Jade Signature, 400 Sunny Isles, Parquet Tower, Solis - all of them having spectacular amenities - there is not much that does push our "green" buttons, so to speak...however, as it commonly happens - as buildings start coming up, adjustments will be made to their original plans, so anything is possible in the future!

Let's keep on asking for it - on this site and directly of the developers!

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Jade Signature and Porsch are expected to have them. An owner in Ocean One is allowed to install his private one.
Web Reference: http://www.FangOliver.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 20, 2013
Surprisingly, I'm not aware of any. J Milton may be adding them to his new project(s) but so far, we know of no hookup access. Will be coming soon, I am sure...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
I guess the future of electric cars are pretty much limited until we get charging stations installed in all buildings. Thank you for your contribution!
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
Threre are two in Aventura Mall for public use. Another solution is to buy your charger.

Bay International Realty
http://www.MiamiApartmentsAndHomes.com
none. (: I am not aware of any.