Quality of Life in 18940>Question Details

A.p.h., Home Owner in Philadelphia, PA

Continental is "managing" my h/o assn. but assisting board to flout by-laws & not providing services required. How to get them to?

Asked by A.p.h., Philadelphia, PA Tue Feb 15, 2011

comply with rules? Annual Meetings of Members and elections of Directors are being manipulated by "professional" property mgr. & entrenched board acting in collusion; e.g., no nominating committee of residents or conflict resolution policy are in place as governing documents mandate. Homeowners face repeated retaliation for objecting or requesting compliance. This gets worse every year, with no end in sight. Where is outside "higher authority" to oversee what is happening here? How can [not wealthy] residents access informed assistance to correct this situation here and elsewhere? Note: Investigation and experience show that knowledgeable attorneys will not represent homeowners because they're brazenly in the pockets of property management companies [openly citing "conflict of interest"], and public officials do not care. "Attention must be paid." Please. -- A.P.H.

Answers

1
I have the same thing going on in my neighborhood also managed by continental. Would love to talk to you.

My number 267-614-2868 - trying to figure out what to do about this issue!!