Quality of Life in San Ramon>Question Details

Alisa, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

Can anyone tell me what the neighborhood is like in Shapell's Mosaic community? Are kids outside playing? Are parents getting together?

Asked by Alisa, San Ramon, CA Wed Apr 18, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Alisa,

You might have already bought a home but in case you're still in the market looking to make a move, this is an excellent community of San Ramon. I have seen kids playing in the park all the time. You also see people walking on the tracks during anytime of the day. Generally, a very safe and desirable area to live with excellent schools.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
The bes way to know the dynamics of a community is to drive the community on the weekends.
Hi Alisa,

I recommend that you take a drive through the neighborhood once in the morning, afternoon and evening Monday through Friday and then one day on the weekend. I also recommend that you knock on some of the homeowners doors and introduce yourself as someone who is looking to purchase a home in the neighborhood an would like to ask them a few questions about the area. This will enable you to get a good feel for the area and determine first hand if it is right for you and your family. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Warmest Regards,

Matt
http://www.matthewbartlettrealestate.com