Quality of Life in Charlotte>Question Details

Saint, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

Best neighborhoods to raise a family in Charlotte, NC?

Asked by Saint, Charlotte, NC Fri Nov 13, 2009

Planning on moving my family to Charlotte and would like to know the best neighborhoods for a family. My children's ages are 12, 6, 3. Looking for newer homes (in the $200,000's range), good schools, relatively close to shopping and dining, quiet yet active. Any help will be greatly appreciated. you can contact me at saints451@yahoo.com

Answers

3
Shelley Simmons’ answer
Hello Saint,
I agree South CHarlotte and just over the boarder into Ft. Mill and Lake Wylie areas are good and the schools have good reviews. I will send you a link direct to my website and it has great information on it for you. Please respond direct and let me know when you will be in the area and I can show you around more. My direct line is 704-619-7355 Shelley Simmons
There are so many great neighborhoods in Charlotte it would be difficult to answer your question without getting further information. I personally would recommend South Charlotte. We moved here 20 years ago from the Northern Virginia area. Visit my blog http://www.debbiearriero.wordpress.com to get an idea of what we were experiencing when we moved to Charlotte.

Feel free to call me or email me, or visit my web site http://www.PropertiesofCharlotte.com. I love to help newcomers to our city. I do have an Accredited Buyers Representative designation to better serve you.

Debbie Arriero, ABR, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, SRES
Realtor/Broker
Arriero Realty, Inc.
704-451-3895
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 13, 2009
There are lots of great neighborhoods for families here. I'll ask one of the buyer agents from my firm to shoot you quick email so we can determine more specifically what you are looking for in order to find a home that is perfect for you and your family.

- Don
Owner / Broker
Don Anthony Realty