Puritas-Longmead : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Darius Ringf…, Home Buyer in 44146
Darius Ringfield answered:
Is there any mortgage companies that will loan money on less than 50,000?
I can!
Purchase Price: $45,000
Rehab - $10,000
As-Is Value: $ 100,000
In this scenario we can provide 100% of the purchase price plus $5,000 towards the rehab or $50,000 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 20, 2014 Home Buying in Puritas-Longmead
user8441508, Real Estate Pro in San Mateo, CA
user8441508 answered:
what is the crime rate?
Hi Nancy,

You can see the current crime report map under "Local Info" towards the middle of each property page on Trulia by selecting the "Crimes" tab.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 20, 2013 Crime & Safety in Puritas-Longmead
Alicia Jelen…,  in Cleveland, OH
Alicia Jelenic answered:
how do I purchase a house that is in foreclosure?
When trying to find a home to buy, it is best to chose an agent to represent you. She will be able to book showings and help answer any questions you have about properties for sale. I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013 Foreclosure in Puritas-Longmead
Rudy McDowell, Real Estate Pro in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Rudy McDowell answered:
My credit score is 637 and im unemployed - my wife's score is lower due to id theft but makes $53000 can we get approved for a $69,900 home?
Hi, Kmez. Because you are currently unemployed, you will not be eligble to go on the mortgage. Therefore, and depending on what her credit score and history are like, only your wife w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 1, 2011 Financing in Puritas-Longmead
Drew Gaebele…,  in Solon, OH
Drew Gaebelein answered:
I am a renter who found out that the home i rent is in the process of foreclosure.Was not informed by my
Contact the Cleveland tenants organization. They will be able to point you in the right direction on what to do.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 29, 2009 Foreclosure in Puritas-Longmead
Jed Lane, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Jed Lane answered:
What happens when a seller is short to close and has failed to produce a clear title?
What a mess. You should contact an attorney to be sure that you are protected. You can call the broker/manager of your agent and speak with them if you haven't already done that. I can' ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 28, 2008 Home Buying in Puritas-Longmead
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Cuyahoga County > Cleveland > Puritas-Longmead
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer