Property Q&A in Purchase : Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
I would like to see this house as a soon as possible. Please call me at 203-297-3212
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013 Property Q&A in Purchase
Debbie Strat…, Real Estate Pro in Rye, NY
Debbie Strati-Padawer ABR GRI answered:
What is the introductory monthly rate for rental apartment in White Plains/ Purchase/ Rye area for a 1BR?
I live in Purchase, my office is located in Rye, and would be happy to help you.

Feel free to give me a call.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 20, 2011 Property Q&A in Purchase
Michael Levy, Real Estate Pro in New York
Michael Levy answered:
Is there a number I can use to contact a person to discuss the property at Lincoln Lane, Purchase NY 10577?
Hi: My name is Michael Levy & I'm the Principal Broker of Grand Lux Realty. You can call me about this property at 914-273-9688. I'll be happy to help you with this or a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 21, 2011 Property Q&A in Purchase
Peter Raider, Real Estate Pro in White Plains, NY
$50,000 credit at closing to buyer for renovations if in contract by 3/31/11.Just Reduced! Dramatic cathedral ceilings through-out this home make a bright and airy living environment. Park like land with… Read more
Blogged Tue Feb 8, 2011 by Peter Raider Home Buying Home Selling Property Q&A
No comments
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Andrew Rogovic, Agent in Rye Brook, NY
Andrew Rogovic
Rye Brook, NY
Robert Mulvey, Agent in 10598
Robert Mulvey
Viola Taliaferrow, Agent in Scarsdale
Viola Taliaferrow
Ann Marie Damashek, Agent in 10543
Ann Marie Damashek
Home > New York > Westchester County > Purchase > Property Q&A in Purchase
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer