Curb Appeal in Provo : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sandy Davids…, Real Estate Pro in 84604
Sandy Davidson answered:
i live in brooklyn new york and my house is sinking on one side, what can i do to fix my problem?
the home may have the ability to be jacked up on piers you state laws may have a clause that makes the builder responsible for a time check, Peirs in my state cost around 15,000 each
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 22, 2012 Curb Appeal in Provo
Emmanuel Sca…, Real Estate Pro in Collin County, TX
Emmanuel Scanlan answered:
What is the cost to repair a sinking foundation?
The worst possible scenario can be summed up as "Way to much!!".

That is a very large home and there are many things that can potentially be wrong with it!! At this point if you are ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Jul 9, 2009 Curb Appeal in Provo
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Denise Anderson, Agent in Orem, UT
Denise Anderson
Orem, UT
Jason Lewis, Agent in Layton, UT
Jason Lewis
Layton, UT
Eric Adams, Broker in Orem
Eric Adams
Howard Thruston II,..., Broker in Orem, UT
Howard Thruston II,...
Orem, UT
Home > Utah > Utah County > Provo > Curb Appeal in Provo
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer