Property Q&A in Ijamsville>Question Details

stephanie.ha…, Home Buyer in Ijamsville, MD

would the owner be willing to do a rent to own lease option, we are very interested in this property .?

Asked by stephanie.harry, Ijamsville, MD Sat Feb 23, 2013

but would need almost a year to save up a good down payment

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109837729-11129-Windsor-Rd-I…

Answers

4
Good morning Stephanie,

What can I do to help you?
Joan Lord
I have a local bank that offers a 100% financing under the community development act which includes closing cost assistance.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty group
This property is located in a USDA loan area which allows 100% financing - that means no $ down required and sometimes the Seller will pay all of the Buyers closing costs - so it may be possible that you can purchase for almost no $ out of pocket.

Best first step is to talk to mortgage lender who will help you determine the size mortgage you qualify for and then you can go shopping for a new home. I would be delighted to send you lender suggestions and help you through the process!
Hi Stephanie,
This home is located in the USDA eligibility area. USDA loans don't require a down payment. You can purchase this home WITHOUT a down payment. When would you like to see the inside?

Joan