Property Q&A in Seekonk>Question Details

Sherry Tomas…, Home Buyer in Pawtucket, RI

would like to view property?

Asked by Sherry Tomasso, Pawtucket, RI Wed Aug 19, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2004553810--Luther-St-Seek…

Answers

2
Hi Sherry,

Raymond is correct. It sold for $100 over asking price at $165,000 back in June. I think you are seeing the record from when the bank took it back over. If you would like daily updates as properties hit the market, I can provide you with this service free of charge. It is the best way to make sure you are looking at the most current information. This service includes the properties’ address, multiple interior and exterior photos, virtual tours, room dimensions and descriptions, tax information, mapping tools and open house schedules.

~M
hello,

Unfortunately this property sold. These websites are not always up to date. I can email you a list of all properties that are CURRENTLY on the market. Please call me at 508 558 9619.

Ray Cardoza