Property Q&A in Centerville>Question Details

Candy, Home Buyer in Springboro, OH

would like to see this property, can not find out who the listing agent is?

Asked by Candy, Springboro, OH Thu Jul 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/41736765-9352-Shawhan-Dr-Cent…

Answers

5
candy,

Are you looking for a home to rent or buy?

Tracie Hoker
Midwest CRE, LLC
937-260-4535 office
937-830-2308 talk/TEXT
Candy, the best advice I can give you is to enlist the services of an agent who will work in your best interests. The listing agent has been hired by the Seller to work in the Seller's best interests. Ethically then, the listing agent cannot represent the best interests of both the Buyer and Seller.

Your agent will help you find properties that are currently for sale and provide you with information you need to know for YOU.

Good Luck!!
If your interested in that area, don't delay, homes are selling fast in this neighborhood. If you would like help finding a home, call me TRACIE HOKER, w Bechtel Realtors, 937-830-2308
Unfortunately Doug and Nancy are right. I have created a real time website that will provide you the newest listings. Please feel free to use it a resource to help find the perfect home for you and your family. The URL is: http://www.finddaytonohiohomes.com. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email or call me at (937) 361-1279.

That listing expired in March of this year. It is currently not on the market. Unfortunately, listing syndicators such as Trulia do not update the listings. The best source is the Multiple Listing Service. If you would like the help of a buyer's agent who can identify properties that are available, feel free to contact me. 937-433-HOME (4663).