Property Q&A in Eastchester>Question Details

doldolls, Home Buyer in Eastchester, NY

would like to see this house?

Asked by doldolls, Eastchester, NY Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3072570660--Jackson-Ave-Ea…

Answers

3
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
thx u! makes perfect sense...
Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013
Me again,

This property is being handled by a foreclosure information company that I have now joined. Please send me your contact information and I will be able to assist you easily (there is no charge)

914 668-9514 granata1727@yahoo,com
doldolls@gmail.com I am only interested in foreclosures in 10583, 10709, 10710 new rochelle near eastchester area
Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013
Hi, This is a similar situation as the Stewart property you wanted to see. It would be so much easier for you to have an agent do a search through the MLS, it's the most accurate information. Unfortunately, many of these search sites aren't always updated.

Christopher Pagli
Accrediyted Buyer Representative
914.406.9023