Property Q&A in Amesbury>Question Details

Dale Martell, Home Buyer in Amesbury, MA

would like info on buying this condo my email is louisehugs@yahoo.com

Asked by Dale Martell, Amesbury, MA Tue Jun 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3073517844--Adams-Ct-Amesb…

Answers

1
Hi Dale -

This property is not on the market yet. 2 Adams Court in Amesbury is a foreclosure and is currently owned by Fannie Mae (FNMA) but they have not placed it on the market yet for sale. It does take some time on certain properties before a lender can put a foreclosed home on the market - they usually have to do a lot of work to clear title so the property can be conveyed with clear, marketable title to a new buyer. Keep in mind when looking at the properties that are listed on RealtyTrac that they are not always on the market. RealtyTrac shows properties that are in pre-foreclosure, auction, foreclosure, and bank owned status. Feel free to contact me directly through my profile if you are interested in finding out properties that are on the market in the Amesbury area in your price range. I would be more than happy to assist yo in finding a new home.