Property Q&A in Roselle Park>Question Details

Michelle, Home Buyer in Elizabeth, NJ

would i be able to fight my taxes? how?

Asked by Michelle, Elizabeth, NJ Tue Sep 4, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Go to the tax office of city hall and request your property taxes be re-assessed.

Hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 1, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer