Sharon Cascio, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

wondering if this house is still available?

Asked by Sharon Cascio, West Palm Beach, FL Sat Mar 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074386377-4091-Royal-Palm-Be…

Answers

3
Dear Sharon,

The home you inquired about in The Acreage with an address of 4091 Royal Palm Beach was on the market for a while and then the listing was cancelled. I do believe the owner still may have an interest in selling so if you would like to further explore this opportunity please let me know. In this price range you will be able to find an exceptional home in the area so do complete homework and you will end up with an amazing home.

I work mainly as a buyers agent throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be included on the list of agents you may choose to interview. If you would like to further discuss your particular needs please feel free to contact me at your convenience and I would be very honored to be of service to you and your family. The very best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
It's currently in "withdrawn" status so essentially it's not currently available. If you want more listings in the area, please send me an email at theallegianceteam@gmail.com with your criteria and I'll be more than happy to send you current listings that meet your needs.
its no longer available.
I may be able to find you something similar.
check my website
http://palmbeachcountyrealtypro.com