Property Q&A in Gulf Shores>Question Details

Joyced1107, Home Buyer in Trussville, AL

will you tell me the deal on this house. what happened to it. is it a good deal. do you know people who can repair it. just give me what info you kno

Asked by Joyced1107, Trussville, AL Wed Feb 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1115185-332-Magnolia-Dr-Gulf-…

Answers

4
If you are looking for fixer-upper, distressed home, or just a great deal- call me directly at 251-327-0054 to discuss what other options are out there.
From what I can tell, the owner did not finish the house. The lender foreclosed on the property in Dec, 2012. We could recommend people that could repair the home. But it is under contract and scheduled to close on Mar 30.
This home is currently under contract, and has been for a couple of weeks. The area in which it is located was pretty badly flooded by Ivan back in 2004 and the condition of the interior suggests that the structure was in the process of being reclaimed from that kind of damage when it was foreclosed--sheetrock all removed, much flooring removed, appliances removed, some mold seen on fiberglas insulation near floor, etc. If you are interested in that sort of project, please let me know, as I can set it up so you will receive emails when similar properties come to market or come back to market and I have the names of several reliable contractors who would work with you.
The unit was never finished. However, it is currently under contract. I'll will keep you posted if this changes.