Parker4394, Home Buyer in Douglassville, PA

will this house go back on the market soon??

Asked by Parker4394, Douglassville, PA Sun Jun 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1062073539-18-Minotto-Ln-Doug…

Answers

2
Even when a house is "off the market," it's never really gone. Any house can be had for the right price, whether it's listed or not. If you'd like to see it, please give me a call at 239-672-2599 so we can chat and then I can contact the owners to let them know I have an interested client and see if I can set up a showing. Chances are good that they'd be willing to let us inside.

John
Parker:

This house was on the market 575 days - they started out very high, at $490,000, so they ended up chasing down the market by doing price reductions, without realizing that they probably started out way too high in the first place - so they never actually caught up with the market.

They may end up coming back onto the market - but they may have taken it off for a while because they realized they needed to re-think their strategy; or it could be that what they can sell the house for in this market may be less than they need to sell it for.

If you are seriously interested in this house, let me know - sometimes as an agent I can contact the previous listing agent to find out if there is still interest in selling the house; or even the owner to see if they're still interested; in which case I might be able to get you a showing on the house. Let me know (you can always call me on my cell phone at 610-207-0172 or via e-mail at irish.realtor@yahoo.com and I will see what I can do.)

Valerie Mackey
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY ELITE
610-207-0172