Property Q&A in Bethesda>Question Details

omarabdulmal…, Home Buyer in Bethesda, MD

why was this house taken off the market after so long a listing?

Asked by omarabdulmalik, Bethesda, MD Mon Jun 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Maryland/Bethesda/sold/1177565-7…

Answers

3
Gee if you are interested in the property, why, may I ask, not make an offer? All of the below are possible reasons or last perhaps they received an offer that was insulting enough to result in their decision to abandon the project of selling. Perhaps they are not willing to leave that kind of money on the table. It is after all their decision as to what best suits them as the owner of the property.
Lucy
As you might know, the property was first listed for just under $9 million, after it was renovated in 2010. It was on the market with one agent for 1369 days and was reduced twice to $5,999,999.

The seller might want to make some changes, or might have changed their mind.

Are you interested in buying it?

If you are, I would be happy to assist you in determining the right price and negotiate a fair deal for you.

Simone Bercu
240 506 2370
Only the owner knows the real answer to that question, but my guess is that they are not willing to sell the property for less than the last list price of $6M. I could also be that they are changing real estate brokers.