Property Q&A in Country Club>Question Details

Cynthia Huhs, Home Owner in Texas

why this house at 1815 firestone escondido ca is on redfin sale pending short sale.Only thing I recieve back is picture of house.

Asked by Cynthia Huhs, Texas Fri Sep 28, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3096714109-1815-Firestone-Dr-Es…

Answers

3
Hi Cynthia,
The home at 1815 Firestone is For Sale pending the approval of the owners request for a short sale to their lienholder(s).
Since the listing actually show's pending in our Local MLS, that should mean the Short Sale has been approved by the Lienholder(s) and is moving towards closing Escrow (Finishing the Sale). I don't know why it say's it's for Rent on Redfin.
When it comes to Accurate information, your best bet is to work with a local Realtor who can give you a list of homes that are currently for Sale. Internet sites are great for obtaining some local information, but they very rarely have "up to the Minute information" like our Realtors Multiple Listing Service or "MLS".
If you'd like information on homes for Rent or For Purchase, or on Values here in Escondido, feel free to call or email me. I cover North San Diego and Southwest Riverside Counties, and I would be happy to help you.
Have a Great weekend and Thank You for using Trulia
RealtorRicki
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
$800 rent is less than 1/2 of market rent for the area and home of this size. You should find out why. Let me know if I could help.
Thats what I suspected.,It didn't make sense. Then when I pulled up the address it was on the Redfin Realty as pending short sale, so something was wrong.
Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012
This property is PENDING in escrow and apparently also for rent. Don’t know what you mean by “on redfin sale”? Are you interested in buying or renting?

Glad to help.
Its on Redfin Realty site as"SHORT SALE PENDING". But this house is exactly what we are looking for.with pool, garage, 3 plus bedrooms 2 plus baths, and low rent but nice, low crime area.Descent size rooms, etc.
Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012
Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012
At this point we are interested in renting. We may rent out home we have until it sells, just to get out of here.We moved here when our jobs transferred, but my husband just wants to go home to California now.
Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012