Property Q&A in Moorpark>Question Details

Alberto Flor…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

why the current owner wants to sell the house so quickly?

Asked by Alberto Flores, Los Angeles, CA Mon Oct 8, 2012

the current owner bought the house 1 months ago, so that house could have something?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080662198-500-Ivy-St-1-Glend…

Answers

6
thank you for answer me, i undestand now why, but im not interesting in a Foreclosure house, thank you again, bye
This is Bank Owned Property ( Foreclosure / REO) - that is why they want to sell it quickly.

Please contact me direct if you need more infor and/or to set up private showing.

Hope this info will help you!

Please contact me anytime!

______________________________
Free Consultation 424-777-9377

Help with any Real Estate Transaction Buy & Sell!

Thank you for your time.

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855) ext. 777.

Sergey Fednov
President - Realtor
- Trust Sale Realty -
Residential & Commercial Real Estate
_______________________________
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855
Phone: 424-777-9377
Fax: 310-356-4925 http://www.TrustSale.com
Hi Beto!

This was a foreclosure property and was taken back by the bank. This type of property is considered an REO (Real Estate Owned). The bank now wants to sell it to a new buyer and that is why the transfer date is so short. It is currently active in the MLS. Please let me know if you would like to see the property or any other property in your area of choice!

Blessings,
Talin Mardirosians
New Century Realtors & Associates
818-521-4133 Direct
DRE#01350014
Hello Mr. Flores, you must be looking at the sale history and the last one was the foreclosure transaction. This is currently owned and listed by the bank through a realtor's office. It is available and well priced! Please let me know if you would like to schedule a showing or have further questions.
Lina Sarkissians
Re/Max
lina4realestate@gmail.com
Hello Mr. Flores,
The property your question is about is a bank owned property, and the previous transfer that you saw is the foreclosure that took place. If you have any further questions regarding this or any other properties please do not hesitate to contact me at 818-415-0147. Thanks!
Beto,
There is no telling why the owner wants to sell so quickly. It is a Bank owned home. It has been on the market for 12 days.

Perhaps the agent was looking to get a quick offer.

Please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусскии