Mel, Home Buyer in Metairie, LA

why is this home so affordable? Is there anything wrong with this property?

Asked by Mel, Metairie, LA Sat Apr 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1090668536-7610-Founders-Ct-N…

Answers

2
I am the listing agent for this property. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this property. This property has been completely renovated and is in excellent move in condition. Also please note that this property does qualify for the City of New Orleans Soft Second where a buyer can possibly receive up to $65,000. Please call me so that we can discuss your situation and the facts regarding this property in more detail.

Stephanie Rodriguez
504-303-1619.
According to the MLS, this property has not been completely renovated. Renovations have started but the buyer would have to finish the work. This will explain why the property is priced the way it is.
Properties like these can be purchased with a renovation loan with as little as 3.5% down. The cost of the renovations can then be rolled into your loan amount. If you are serious about buying, consider getting pre-approved first and then find an agent who can walk you through the whole process.
I'll be happy to help. Feel free to contact me at: (504) 756-7136 or Sduplessis@kw.com