George Dean, Home Buyer in Daytona Beach, FL

why is this home low price what condition is the home in is this house city water-sewer.?

Asked by George Dean, Daytona Beach, FL Thu Mar 12, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003111717--S-Peninsula-Dr…

Answers

2
Hello George,

There is a wealth of information on the internet. Trulia pulls information from many different sources. Deciphering the information is critical. By working with a Realty Professional you can stay clear of the misleading information and zero in on the best area buys quickly.

I have put some information together for you at the link provided. It includes information on the two areas you are inquiring about.

Let me know whether you require more information once you have a chance to review the link.

Enjoy the weekend….it is lovely outside!

Joyce
George,

The price is so low because it's a short-sale; meaning it's in the foreclosure process. The price is just enough to cover what is owed to the bank. Without having the exact address, I don't know the condition, but I'd be happy to represent you, at which point I would start working to get answers to this question. As for the water and sewer, if the house is actually located within the Daytona Beach city limits, then yes, it will have city water and sewer. If you need representation, I'd be happy to work for you as a "Buyers' Agent" You can call me at 386-212-5357 or contact me through my web site.