Property Q&A in Ocala>Question Details

Rita Koda, Home Buyer in Malone, NY

why is no one calling me back on this ?rita_koda@yahoo.com

Asked by Rita Koda, Malone, NY Fri Dec 28, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3093189860-19-Spring-Way-Ocala-FL-3… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3093189860-19-Spring-Way-Ocal…

Answers

4
I don't know.
Instructing you to call Tina would have been my first response. But, Tina appear to be a 'stealth' Ocala Florida real estate agent and does not provide a telephone number in her Trulia profile.
-
What I do know is if you click those contact links or fill out those online forms, your experience is not uncommon. I, for instance, would not respond to such inquiries either.
-
Why? If you were a serious buyer, you would look at my name and call the number appearing there. If you are not motivated sufficiently to make a call, you won't be motivated to make a real estate decision. I trust you see the connection.
-
The volume of real estate sales completed in Nov of 2012, last month, in my area of Florida, equaled the volume of Nov 2005, the peak market year. 1/3 the number of agents are conducting the same volume of business. I trust you see the connection.
-
Agents are facing a time management crunch. If you are so far away from a real estate decisions that you must remain anonymous, then you are going to require a lot of time. Time is what agents can not afford to waste. It's not personal, but I trust you see the connection.
-
If you are serious. Call.
Don't use that 'contact' button.
Don't use Trulia email.
Go old school and call a real estate professional in Moline NY or Ocala FL,
but only if you are serious.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420. 4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Hi Rita;
The house at 19 Spring Way is a three bedroom, two bath home with enclosed in ground pool. Tenant has moved out, in need of clean up and repairs. Could be a super great pool home with some work. This is a distressed property and will be sold as a Short Sale. Please call me for more info and/or to go see. Thanks, Cheryl Jimenez, Realtor 352-304-4654
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
I am sure Tina can help you and that's a cute little house
I'm not sure. You've contacted the listing agent's office? Perhaps because of the holiday, family time.
What would you like to know about this property?
How can I help?
Tina Wilson
RE/MAX AllStars Realty
tinawilsonhomes@gmail.com
I was told I would receive a email on the condition report never received , then I asked for more pics , nothing, so I just emailed again to ask for snail mail with additional pics interior , out side ect...nothing ...they( realtor) asked if my computer was o.k as he sent several times, well I am getting all others ...except his . very sad ...he is trying he thinks my comp has firewall problems? well please email me and if I do not get back asap snail mail me please......what r the demographics , area, and ect...thank u so much, Rita Koda @ 3 county rt. 10 no. bangor .n.y 12966 or rita_koda@yahoo.com
Flag Fri Dec 28, 2012