Marcia Berns…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

why is maintenance not on listing?

Asked by Marcia Bernstein, New York, NY Thu Dec 6, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097268941-415-Ocean-Pkwy-4G-…

Answers

2
Dear Mbernstein:

That is a good question, and hard to answer. This is not my personal listing so I cannot say for sure but it could be that the agent who listed the property is unprofessional or lazy... or maybe the maintenance is too high so they do not want to show it online fearing that no one will call on it. It is almost like seeing a home advertised online without any photos, makes you think the inside is so bad that you cannot take decent photos (why else would there be no interior photos in this day and age). There can be a myriad of other reasons, maybe we should have a contest to see who can come up with the most creative one.

All kidding aside, if you need the information, contact the listing agent or any other agent in Brooklyn and they can find out for you. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
The maintenance is listed on the listing brokers web site: $1,085.00 per month. The reason it does not transfer to the trulia site is that the two sites do not 100% correspond.
Kathryn Lilly
Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLV
718-858-7600