Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

cindyljameson, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NM

why do i have to join othier things to look at pictures of this house?

Asked by cindyljameson, Las Vegas, NM Sun Jun 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078417377--Mira-Sol-Dr-La…

Answers

3
This is a foreclosure property. Williams & Williams is auctioning it, so you'd need to sign in to their site if you wanted to bid on it. I've toured this home, and it has mold issues all over the downstairs ceiling, the sliding glass doors are broken out, and children have been playing in it and vandalizing it. Besides this, it's a strange floor plan, and may not be worth the $100,000 you'd need to invest to repair it. My guess is the property owner had water issues, and abandoned the property and the mortgage that went with it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013
Hi Cindy, I just did a search in the Multiple Listing Service. It appears this bank owned home in Las Vegas, NM is not yet on the market in our Santa Fe MLS which includes Las Vegas. If you are interested in bank owned homes in Las Vegas, I recommend you begin by working with an agent in the area who can provide you with the information you need to find a bank owned home.

If you do need financing to purchase, I recommend you talk to your lender to verify that they will loan on a bank owned property. Best of luck, Emily
Very easy Cindy.....It is posted by RealtyTrac. These postings never include a complete address and the price is never accurate. It is an enticement to get you to join and hopefully she'll out some cash for more information. Any home on this site posted by a licensed real estate agent through a reputable company will have all the information free and available for you.

If the deal looks too good to be true, requires you to wire money in advance or makes you register at other sites for memberships, then I advise you to do one thing.....RUN!!!