Property Q&A in Gilbert>Question Details

Sowji, Home Buyer in Chandler, AZ

who will help me in trulia to request a showing on houses i like?

Asked by Sowji, Chandler, AZ Mon Jul 27, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1082038671-3741-E-Harrison-St…

Answers

9
Sowji,

I'd be happy to show you homes in the area ... I answered your other question on Flamingo. Call if you're interested (480) 414-3410.

:) Patty
Sowji -

I failed to provide you with my email address as you requested.

You can email the listings you are interested in to realestatetammy@gmail.com.

Additionally, I agree with Troy & Mia Erickson. It is always best to interview several agents to find someone that you feel comfortable engaging in business with, as I do with all my prospective clients.

Tammy
Sowji,

I would recommend talking/interviewing a few realtors to make sure you find one you trust and feel comfortable working with. Any realtor can show you a home, but there is a lot more to buying a home than finding one you like. That is just the beginning. It's also best to find a local agent who knows the area.
Sowji,

Any of us here should be able to help you. Just make sure you select a full time agent who is experienced in your area.

I am broker/agent who lives and work in the Chandler and SE Valley areas, and specialized in foreclosures and short sales. I will be happy to assist you.

Carlos J. Ramirez, PC, ABR, CNE
Associate Broker, HomeSmart -
http://www.SmartAZRealty.com
Sowji -

I am not the listing agent on the Harrison property and do not know what offers have been submitted.

I do the property is a short sale and the listing agent is only submitting the highest and best offer to the Sellers Lender. I would not be surprised if that home generated offers in the $300s.

Feel free to email the properties which you have an interest plus your search criteria such as, size, location, and price range.

I look forward to assisting you.

Tammy Medigovich
tammy ,can you let me know the best offer until know
I have few houses and i am interested to see them on weekends
give me ur email-id i will mail u the links of houses which i want to see.
Sowji,

The property on Harrison currently has multiple offers.

There are many properties similiar to this one currently available in the East Valley.

If you would like a custom MLS search created based on your criteria please let me know I can send you the information I need.

Tammy Medigovich
Direct 480-223-2429
Sowji,

Any one of us here should be able to help you as licensed Realtors.

All you have to do is simply contact one of us to arrange to show you properties.

Stew Keene
Signature Realty Group
Accredited Buyers Representative