Robert Hudson, Home Buyer in Owensboro, KY

who should I contact about this property?

Asked by Robert Hudson, Owensboro, KY Tue Nov 24, 2009

This question is about this property:…

That unit sold on August 11, 2009 for $175000 - an excellent deal. It was a bank owned REO property. 3 other units have sold this year between 365000 and 405000.

Many of these websites are not up to date. If you are serious about buying you should get a Realtor. You will waste less time chasing deals that are gone. A well priced bank owned will go quickly. Once this property had a price change, it only lasted about 72 hours.

All I handle are bank owned property and pre-foreclosure property. I work with over 36 banks and have 5 years experience in foreclosures. I work with the decision makers every day.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Phil Hanner
Concord Real Estate
Foreclosure Property Expert
Hello Robert,

This is a high end condo complex with many amentities. Owner occupancy in the complex is higher than most other complexes. The unit shows very well with an East exposure. It is a lovely unit!

Let me know what other questions you may have please as I am an active Real Estate agent in Daytona Beach area.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Mr. Hudson,

Feel free to contact me for detailed information on property request. I have two office in Florida, One in the Panhandle of Florida and the other in Central Florida.

Kevin Strawter P.A.
Kipp Hollywood Real Estate Corporation
850 496-6412
Specialize in Short Sales and Forclosure
I can give you any information you need for this property. Please email me at or call me at 386-212-5589. Let me know what you need and I'll get it for you.