Property Q&A in Mankato>Question Details

randolph656, Other/Just Looking in Mankato, MN

who is the owner of this house ??i was wondering cause i just had seen it on craigslist and this jeff wrote me back saying he lives in africa??

Asked by randolph656, Mankato, MN Tue Feb 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094278328-1725-6th-Ave-Manka…

Answers

2
Thank goodness you did a little digging Christine is right this is a big scam on craigslist right now that no one seems to know how to fix. Basically they try to rent the house sight unseen and hope you give them the deposit and last month's rent without doing your homework.
I did have this home listed for sale not for rent. The craigslist listing is a scam and if you can find it you should report it as a scam if possible. This has been going on for many years on local listings and it is not just my listing but other agents listings. Always be careful when they say they are out of the country and never send them any money. Hope this helps. Christine
kinda figured it was a scam...lol....and yes it did help alot thanks
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013