Property Q&A in Somerset>Question Details

guitarbyliz, Home Buyer in Somerset, NJ

who is the owner of this home? I may want to make an offer!

Asked by guitarbyliz, Somerset, NJ Wed Jun 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Somerset/sold/2167847…

Answers

8
Liz,
Thanks for your interest in my listing. Please call me to make an appoinment to see the home and I will be very glad to answer all you questions. I recommend that you first see this home. I will need your information as well. Do have mortgage approval etc. So, lets meet. My # is 732-371-8349.
I have the information for you, but you must contact me direct for me to reveal the information and arrange for your offer. (908) 872-3030
This property is not on the market now. The answers & suggestions from other Agents are correct.
Even Trulia says this property is SOLD-MLS 2167847.
Hi guitarbyliz,

Are you not represented by a real estate agent? If not, you might not be aware of a valuable protection a REALTOR brings to the buying process; namely Attorney Review. Making an offer without the aid of a REALTOR may lead to an immediate bidding contract. You may wish to get legal advice if you plan this approach. I would be happy to discuss this topic and more. And by the way, while this site is fine for initial searches, you should know that listings posted here may not always be up-to-date and accurate.

Best of Luck to you,
Michael
excuse my typo please...... I meant to type that Trulia is NOT representing the property is being offered for sale. Trulia is simply providing info about properties that was gathered from public record.

That doesn't mean they won't sell. But, it's the equivalent of driving down the street and noticing a property and asking, "Do they want to sell?"

It's also a possibility, though small, that the property owners are actively selling and Trulia just doesn't have it listed in their database for sale.

Most likely, it's not for sale. But, check the "follow" button to stay in the loop and receive notifications of similar properties that are for sale.

Best of Luck!
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Please contact me at 908-581-4169 for any further information
Thank you
Francesca
I live right around there. I can see if they have thought of selling.

Please email me at realestate.mel.s@gmail.com so we can discuss.

Melissa Silva
201-527-7313
The property is represented on Trulia as being offered for sale. It is simply public record info. Please note that you can check the "follow" button and be alerted of any changes. Also, if you check the follow button, Trulia will alert you about any similar homes that are offered for sale.