Property Q&A in Wilmington>Question Details

Pamelajeannes, Home Buyer in Wilmington, MA

who do i talk to about this property?

Asked by Pamelajeannes, Wilmington, MA Tue Aug 9, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3047286727--Burlington-Ave…

Answers

2
I could try to answer any questions you may have. This home is move in ready. Close to the Burlington line. This is not a bank/REO home so there's no waiting period. Great house for the price. Close to everything! Give me a call for more information on this or any other homes in Wilmington and the surrounding areas!
Nancy Fudge
Fudge Properties
978-658-7300
I can answer your questions about his home. What would you like to know? It is currently REO or bank owned. It is available for showings as it is vacant. It's a 6 room, 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath on a side street in Wilmington. Would you like more details? If so, please email me directly at ghupper@hotmail.com and we can schedule a private showing. Thank you! Gwen Lawson, Your Realtor For Life at RE/MAX.