Property Q&A in Sturgis>Question Details

parrales2005, Home Buyer in Sturgis, MI

who do i need to contact to see this house?

Asked by parrales2005, Sturgis, MI Mon Jan 28, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


I see your question was posted back in January, if you still need assistance from a quality full time Realtor, I am always available. Just call (269)-625-2253 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 3, 2013
I would be pleased to show you the house on S. Maple if it is listed on the MLS. Call my cell:
Karin Malesh, Agent
Prudential Preferred Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
You can contact any licensed agent you wish. We are all eligible to show any home that is listed in the multiple listing service. Preferrably ME..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
This is a pre-foreclosure and has not been listed yet. If you are looking for a home, please feel free to give me a call. Randy Sharp @ RE/MAX Elite Group. office: 269-651-2776 or cell: 269-358-2090. Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer