Property Q&A in Canarsie>Question Details

Kenia, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

who do i contact regarding this property?

Asked by Kenia, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jul 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3043575693--E-88th-St-Broo…

Answers

4
Hello Kenia,

Thank you for your inquiry. I can definitely assist you in this matter. You can contact me at 718-376-4994 or traceyre1@aol.com

Robert Tracey
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Dear Kenia:

That property was placed on this web site by another web site called Realtytrac.com. You have to register with that site in order to get more info. Bear in mind that when you say pre-foreclosure, the fact is that the house may never come up for sale. If you are looking to purchase a home and want to get a good deal, your best bet would be to have a real estate agent help you. We know how to find good deals that are real.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
I cannot help you with this property, if you looking to buy a property in Brooklyn please contact me anytime at 718-253-9600 extension 206