Property Q&A in Canarsie>Question Details

Kenia, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

who do i contact regarding this property?

Asked by Kenia, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jul 11, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Kenia,

Thank you for your inquiry. I can definitely assist you in this matter. You can contact me at 718-376-4994 or

Robert Tracey
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 27, 2012
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 12, 2012
Dear Kenia:

That property was placed on this web site by another web site called You have to register with that site in order to get more info. Bear in mind that when you say pre-foreclosure, the fact is that the house may never come up for sale. If you are looking to purchase a home and want to get a good deal, your best bet would be to have a real estate agent help you. We know how to find good deals that are real.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
I cannot help you with this property, if you looking to buy a property in Brooklyn please contact me anytime at 718-253-9600 extension 206
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer