Property Q&A in Becker>Question Details

Tiffany, Home Buyer in 56329

who do i contact about buying this home? On 9587 Filly Trail Becker MN iam very interested Thanks

Asked by Tiffany, 56329 Wed Feb 18, 2009

My email is tifffoss@hotmail.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Becker/sold/20912539-9…

Answers

4
John Eisenreich’s answer
Hi Tiffany,

This property has already SOLD. Please feel free to contact me if you would like assistance locating a similar property in this area.

John Eisenreich
763-234-6325
jeisenreich@kw.com
Hi Tiffany,

There isn't much to add to the last comment. If you would like to attend, I have a Buyers Class tomorrow night here in our office, 6:00 PM. I'd be happy to go through the process and paperwork you'll eventually be filling out with you so you're more familiar and educated with the process.
Wow Tiffany,

You may have a lot of agents contact you about helping you with this home. If you were to contact the listing agent (which you could) the listing agent is working on behalf of the seller per their contract.

Without representation you are a consumer, no one's client and you are to be treated fairly and honestly. As a buyer you deserve to have your own representation, someone who will keep your best interest in mind and not only help you negotiate for a home but handle all of the behind the scene things that can make a deal fall apart. Make sure the person you select has a good connection with you and you feel like no matter what they would keep you best interest in mind. Below is information from Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council of the National Association of REALTORS®:

A buyer’s representative (or simply buyer’s rep) is a licensed real estate professional who represents prospective homebuyers in their property transaction. If you’ve formalized an agency relationship, typically by signing a buyer’s rep agreement with a buyer’s rep, you can expect him or her to:

Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties.
Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-qualify your mortgage).
Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties.
Research properties, to identify any problems or issues you should consider.
Advise you in formulating your offer.
Help you develop your negotiation strategy.
Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (such as inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other related services that may be needed.
Keep track of all the details throughout the entire transaction—to closing and beyond.

There are some great agents out available, especially here on Trulia. Feel free to email with any other questions.
I can help you with that. My contact information can be found by going to http://www.BezdicekHomes.com.