Property Q&A in Clinton>Question Details

Ghayes, Home Seller in Clinton, New York, NY

who do i call for a perc test?

Asked by Ghayes, Clinton, New York, NY Tue Jun 12, 2012

Please tell me where I can find a perc tester?. What would this be listed under in the yellow pages? Ty

Help the community by answering this question:


You call a soil engineer, they are listed on Google. Your agent or attorney may have some firms they can recommend.

This is a percolation test, which is used to evaluate the subsoil's capacity to handle waste water (if a septic system is planned in an area) and/or storm water.

Karla Harby
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Rutenberg Realty
New York, NY
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 13, 2012
Engineers will do a proper perc test
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 12, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer