Pamela, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

who do I contact if I wanted too see property or drive bye and check out neighborhood.?

Asked by Pamela, Outside U.S. Wed Jul 20, 2011

please respond via my email pjalviset@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3041569060--Rehoboth-Ave-R…

Answers

4
Hi Pamela,

The best answer is to connect with a realtor that you feel comfortable working with. They can give you information on the value of the homes in a given community as well as school system information, or other important considerations you might have. No one knows an area better than someone who works it. The internet can help you do a high level search but by the time you are considering an area seriously, you would do yourself a favor to work with a professional. Please let me know if I can help you find the right place.
Pamela, there are multiple ways to find out more information about a property. If you would like listings sent to you, meeting your criteria, that can be e-mailed by me or any Realtor with a Delaware license. In addition, any Realtor licensed in Delaware can set-up tours for you, once you find one you prefer to work with. We can set you up with a program that allows you to call the info line and get property information about any listing in Delaware. Please, let me know if you would like to have access to the 24/7 info line.

Note: Please, do yourself a favor and get a buyer's agent, rather then call the sign and end up with the Realtor that represents the seller!!! You will be best served with an agent working to get you the best deal, without regard for the seller's needs.
Happy Hunting, great time to buy, don't let anyone tell you different,
Tim

Tim Carper, Realtor®
Harrington ERA Realty
516 Jefferic Blvd.
Dover, DE 19901
302.897.8951 Mobile/Text
302.736.1993 Fax
Not Just Another Realtorâ„¢
I can refer some a key agent that handles Rehoboth Beach that will be more than willing to do that. I can also help show the best way if you are financing the purchase. I do no cost anaylsis and pre - approval daily.

Steve Morgan
Fairfax Mortgage Investment
302-541-5363
Hi Pamela,
Thanks for the inquiry. I would be happy to talk with you and set up a time to help you find a suitable property that fitsyour search criteria. My business partner and I would be happy to work with you and would appreciate the opportunity. Please feel free to call me (Kevin ) at 410-340-2201 or (Micky) at 302-858-1957.