Property Q&A in 20011>Question Details

Verity, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

who do I contact about this property?

Asked by Verity, Washington, DC Mon Oct 27, 2008

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


I think if you dig deeply enough into the ad, you will find a Harry Wills as the contact person from the realty.

Remember, the buyer usually pays only an administrative fee for the services of a REal Estate Agent; it is generally the Seller who pays the, as a Buyer, you have much to gain from using a credentialed Real Estate Agent.

Good luck!
Sandra Sugar
Coldwell Banker REsidential Properties
7272 Wisconsin Ave
Baethesda Md 20814
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 5, 2008
This listing expired today. I have a call in to the owner to see if it's still available for sale. If so, are you interested in seeing it?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 27, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer