Property Q&A in Hanover>Question Details

Katelyn Kenn…, Home Buyer in Marshfield, MA

who can we ask for a showing?

Asked by Katelyn Kennedy, Marshfield, MA Fri Jul 17, 2009

we would like to see this house.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1041917567-21-Clapp-Rd-Hanove…

Answers

6
Hi Katelyn,

Give me a call or email me and I'll schedule a time for you to see 21 Clapp Rd. My contact info is in my profile, or follow the link below.

Chris
6178485407 extension 707
Tour@territoryre.com
Hi Katelyn,
I have actually personally shown this house and have some information that might save you some time. Please feel free to contact me at dakota@chaseteam.com if you would like to know more. Thanks!
Katelyn, good morning. I just checked Multiple Listing and 21 Clapp Road is indeeed a short sale with an accepted offer. It is shown as still active, at the request of the seller, for the purpose of accepting additional offers. If you would like to see the property, I'd be happy to attempt to schedule a showing for you. Additionally, this property has been on the market for 202 days. I'd can also set you up with an automatic e-mail update of all property in your search criteria...that way you'll be sure to see listings that meet your requirements in a timely fashion.

Dick

J. O'Gara Realty

rfpower@verizon.net
6178485407 extension 707
Tour@territoryre.com
Hi Katelyn,

That property is a "short sale" and has an accepted offer by the seller. The sale is awaiting approval by the lien holder(s).

If I can be of any help with your home search please don't hesitate to get in touch. I work in the Hanover, Norwell, Marshfield area.

Chris