Property Q&A in Leawood>Question Details

James Michael…, Both Buyer and Seller in Topeka, KS

who can help me with this?

Asked by James Michael Dupont, Topeka, KS Fri Oct 19, 2012

I would like to know about this property, who can help me?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3036419704--Tomahawk-Creek…

Answers

4
The townhouse I referenced is the "cheapest" foreclosure property in Leawood. I can tell you definitively that there is no "active" property being marketed on the MLS that is on Tomahawk Creek Parkway that even remotely resembles the description or price of they property you inquired about. That property originated from RealtyTrac, which is notorious for untimely information. Your best bet is to have a local agent keep you apprised of foreclosure activity in the area of your choice. If you do not already have an agent, I would be happy to help.
I would like to have some basic information there is none, it is the cheapest property in the area, how can I see it? can we look at the property at the beginning of nov?
There are currently no REO's or foreclosures in Leawood, KS matching that description. Currently, of the 6 properties of that sort, the lowest-priced is a 3 bedroom townhouse for $129,900. From there, the prices range all the way up to $1,650,000.

You are welcome to contact me for a more specific analysis of distressed properties in the area.
thank you ! I will contact you as soon as I get into town.
Flag Sat Oct 20, 2012
what type of help are you looking for?