doubleloop90…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

who built this home?

Asked by doubleloop9030, Philadelphia, PA Sat Nov 3, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/Philadelphia/sold/1…

Answers

3

This home was built in 1925. I doubt there are still records around in the Building Dept at L & I, to find out who indeed constructed the house.

You may be able to find out the developers name, or company name by looking at the original deed issued in the 1920's. The oriinal owner of the deed for the improved property should clue you in to that name. Then you can try to track leads down from there. Maybe someone in that chain knows what construction company actually built them. Good Luck.

Out of curiosity, why do you really care who built them in 1925. Most of those neighborhhod blocks were built by post World War I Developers, most of whom are no longer in business.

Please feel free to contact me if I can help you with any Real Estate business.

Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com

DJCRE, Inc.
Real Estate Sales & Leasing
Property Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
http://www.DJCRE.com
Hello Doubleloop, If you have the title / recorded deed of when you purchased this home...you will see the history of ownership dating back to when the home was built with the Owners or company owners name...... If you don’t have a copy of your recorded title .... you can contact a Title co ( nominal fee) or go to city hall public records for the info.

All the best John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX 215-757-2889
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Public record only goes back to 1994 for this property. If you are interested in other homes in the 19141 zip code feel free to contact me.

Jon Unrath
JUnrath12@comcast.net
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012