Property Q&A in Winchester>Question Details

Michael Olec…, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

which bank owns this property on whats there phone number.Im really interested in see what it looks like on the inside and is it liveable.

Asked by Michael Olechnicki, Washington, PA Mon Jan 30, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3070009644--Millwood-Pike-…

Answers

2
Janice Copeland’s answer
Hi Michael,

As the other realtor mentioned, this house has already been closed on. However, I'd be happy to help be your eyes and ears for new properties similar to this one that come up as active. Homes in this price range come up quickly and go quickly, so it's important to work with a realtor. If you'd like to talk about working together, you can email me at janice@janicecopeland.com or call me at 540-931-5050. Thanks and best of luck finding your next place!
Michael this home is sold, Fannie Mae owned it but it went to closing on Jan. 25, 2012 for $42,000.00. However I am a listing agent for HUD and work mostly in the foreclosure market if you are interested in foreclosure homes in this area please email me and I will search for homes thatwork for you. My email is csiever2003@gmail.com or phone 540-671-6635 I look forward to working with you to find a home.

Sincerely Curtis Siever
Gracious Living Realty