Property Q&A in Clarksburg>Question Details

Alyson, Home Buyer in Germantown, MD

where this home is in Clarksburg? I drove down here last week and I didnt find it. I also typed address into google maps and did not see it.

Asked by Alyson, Germantown, MD Wed Mar 17, 2010

please give me the directions. I am thinking about buying it was well. Thanks!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3004132993-23419-Forest-Haven…

Answers

3
Alyson,

You would be well served to secure a Buyer Agent to represent you and your best financial interests in a transaction. An agent will negotiate on your behalf, taking that stress and uncertainty off your shoulders. We know the tricks of the trade, so-to-speak, so you should find an agent to serve you.

Good luck! And let me know if I can be of assistance in educating you about all your options.

Cathy Chapman, Broker/Owner/Agent
Signature Home Sales
301-514-6839 Cell
I think these are right along Stringtown Road. There is a big sign advertising the income-restricted MPDUs, but they are mixing in "regular" townhomes in the same section. Unless you really want new construction, there are some great deals on resale homes in Clarksburg that are just a few years old. Plus, you won't qualify for the tax credit with the new construction as you must settle by June 30. I live in Clarksbug Town Center, If you would like more info about the area or resales, feel free to drop me an email. -Jeff
This is a Ryan townhome that is To-Be-Built.

Cathy Chapman, Broker/Owner/Agent
Certified New Home Specialist
301-514-6839 Cell