Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Angelcharoon, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

where is this property located?

Asked by Angelcharoon, Los Angeles, CA Sun Nov 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3069963595--N-Beachwood-Dr…

Answers

3
Hi Angelcharoon:

This property is in Hollywood, north of Franklin. As stated below, it is a pre-foreclosure and may never hit the market for sale.

May I be of assistance to you in your search for a home? Please feel free to contact me directly.

Good luck and all the best,

Kat Becker, Realtor
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
Hi Angel;
This property is not now, and may not ever be for sale. Trulia simply picks up the recording of Notices of Default, or NOD's, and posts the activity and information online. This primarily helps interested parties be aware of potential market factors affecting value.
There are better ways of seeking out your ideal home, and I'm happy to introduce them to you.
Deborah Bremner
The Bremner Group at Coldwell Banker
REALTOR, 00588885, ABR, CDPE, eAgent, CSP, SFR, HRC, CRE
(O) 310-571-1364 DIRECT
(D) (310) 800-2954
http://www.thebremnergroup.com
Accredited Buyer Representative|Certified Distressed Property Expert |Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certified
I want you to know that I appreciate any referrals from friends and associates who may be in the market to buy or sell real estate. You can count on me giving them the same high-quality service I provide to all of my clients.
Hi Angel,
This property has started the foreclosure process because a loan secured by the property is in default. The homeowner still has the opportunity to stop the foreclosure by catching up on defaulted payments or paying off the entire loan balance usually by refinancing or selling the property. However I can give you the address to this property and more like it in the area, Please give me a call or email for the info.

Dj Bonner
562-572--4203
Djbonner@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 27, 2011