Property Q&A in Chestertown>Question Details

William, Other/Just Looking in Dover AFB, DE

where can i get a survey of the property?

Asked by William, Dover AFB, DE Wed Mar 18, 2009

This question is about this property:…

By accessing the public record you can locate a plat of the property if one was recorded. Also you may access a tax map which may provide you general layout of the lot. Depending on your needs for the survey one of these items may suffice. I have provided the links to these public resources below. To gain entry into the plat site ( you will need to register which is free. Then they will email you your username and password. I hope this helps. If you have any further questions let me know.
For access to public tax records including tap maps:
For access to public plats:…
Good Morning William,
According to MLS this property was rented back in 2007. As far as a survey is concerend, what would you be using it for? There are different types of surveys that can be done on a property and should be recorded with the property deed/title etc.(county).
You could visit the Court House and see if they may have any records of the survey.
Not sure if this helped, but I tried.
Web Reference: