erika.bowen, Other/Just Looking in Pittsburgh, PA

whens viewing for the house

Asked by erika.bowen, Pittsburgh, PA Fri Nov 2, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099729992-5617-McCandless-Av…

Answers

3
There is an Open House scheduled for this home on November 18th from 1 PM until 3 PM. However, if you have a buyer's agent, you can have him/her show it to you at any time. If you do not have a buyer's agent, please feel free to contact me at 412-894-4711 and I would be happy to explain the process to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 2, 2012
Erika,

I see that you have posted your desire to see a couple of listings. Are you currently working with an agent? An agent can show you these properties anytime that is convenient for you instead of waiting for an open house. If you do not have a buyer's agent, you should probably work on getting one. You need someone that will represent you and you only and will work with your best interests in mind. I would love to explain the process to you if you are interested.

Lisa George
RE/MAX Advaned REALTORS
724-513-1253
lisageorge@remax.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
When would you like to view the home? To arrange a convenient time to see the home please contact me at 412-373-4221 or housesella@aol.com .