A.keith96, Home Buyer in Saint Louis Park, MN

when will there be an open house?

Asked by A.keith96, Saint Louis Park, MN Sun May 8, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3049170761-1604-Fairway-Ln-Sa…

Answers

6
Open houses are set by the seller(s) and the listing agents desire to have one. Outside of those two sources, knowing when the next one will be is impossible without it being posted somewhere online.

Falling in line with the agents below, seeing the house on a private showing is the way to go. It gives you a ton more privacy and the best part is...you don't have an agent following you around the entire time! Plus, a lot of agents (such as this one) who do purely REO's for their business don't hold opens because the houses typically need a ton of work.

Anyway, I'm sure you have reached out to one of the individuals below, but if you are interested in seeing the home or maybe simply grabbing a cup of coffee to discuss REO's and what all comes with them, feel free to reach out.

Matthew Lunde
Dwell Realty Partners
952.451.1859
matt@mattlunde.com
Nice house, needs a little freshening (paint, carpet, etc.). The house is vacant so I can show it anytime. If you like I can bring my contractor along to get estimates.
You don't need an open house. I can bring you through this house whenever you would like to schedule it. Call me at 612-242-4514, Andy Mitchell Edina Realty 50th & France office in Edina or you can email me at andymitchell@edinarealty.com
Typically this agent doesn't hold open houses. I've shown this house recently to an investor buyer and it needs a lot of work on the flooring, walls and finish quality. If you like OAK trim and woodwork this house is full of it. Great deal for the square footage, but you'd better bring your checkbook, because updating all 3700 SQ FEET is going to be expensive. Nonetheless, this is a great deal at under $97/SF for a hard-to-find modern floor plan in st. louis park.
Likely we will need to set up a private showing for you. When are you available?
Susan McArdle
Would you like to set up a private showing ? Call Jeremy at 612-987-9088