Property Q&A in 93003>Question Details

Adele, Home Buyer in west coast

when was this house sold last and how much did it sell for?

Asked by Adele, west coast Thu Oct 9, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Ventura/sold/8230812-…

Answers

1
Hello Adele,

I can send you a copy of the (public records) property profile. It appears that this 3+1 Single family residence, located below the Pacific View Mall, was sold on 8/10/92. Outstanding liens total close to $500K, according to the county records.

Last Market Sale:
Recording Date: 08/10/1992
Document No: 139690
Deed Type: Quit Claim Deed

I have prepared an up-to-date Market Snapshot of homes in the vicinity of Preble Avenue for your review. View the Market Snapshot below at your convenience. Your report is personalized: it charts market activity with homes in your area, including such data as sold homes, properties for sale, inventory counts and even days-on-market. You'll enjoy the mapping feature as well.

There are many 'intangibles' behind this data, such as whether homes were fixed up or not, special amenities and the like. I have the local market expertise to help you interpret this information fully.

Please contact me with your questions and comments.

By the way, this home was built in 1955, the same year I was :-D