Property Q&A in Portsmouth>Question Details

jcooper629, Other/Just Looking in Portland, OR

when this house goes up for sale, email me?

Asked by jcooper629, Portland, OR Tue Mar 4, 2014

The house has an attic. As you reach the top of the stairs, look directly up and you will see an attic opening. The front porch was originally a wood porch with large wood columns attached to a wood ledge surrounding the porch. The house to the left wasn't there. There was a garage about 50 feet to the left of the house. There about 7-8 different types of fruit trees on the property. The kitchen had a small pantry. On the back of the house was a large wooden porch with a storage area. There are large walk in closets attached to each of the three upstairs bedrooms, including one in the upstairs bathroom, which was sealed up. There are more details about the house. I moved in the house in 1949. My parents paid $5,280.00 dollars for the house.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Portland/sold/627913-7717…

Answers

3
Go to their door and tell them you want to buy it. You can thenask for help from a real estate broker to value it and do the paperwork for a fee. If you have brokers do it for you a fat commission will have to be paid. Without the fee, the seller can sell for less. Yeah yeah yeah---we know more than you do (maybe) and have (maybe) a better chance of talking them into a sale but if they are going to sell---they are going to sell. Save some money for you and the seller. Im not even going to solicit you for the paperwork fee. You can see an atty for a few hundred bucks. You realize that this site is just a big spider web where properties can be listed for free, and the site pots recorded info on all homes for sale and sold. Potential buyers and sellers come here and ask questions then we spiders can grab you with a great line and try for your business. This wont make me popular to say it but thats the way it is. When you inquire about a particular house, you are going to be driven toward whoevr PAYS the site to be rotated as a contact. Thats another way the site makes money.

Dont get me wrong, I love Trulia. Just like people to know everything about everything. 'Transparency' is the new word now. lol
I can contact the owner they paid $195000 in 2008. Contact me and we can discuss how to get in if you have interest . Tom ingles broker remax
This a good home and I would be happy to contact the owner directly on your behalf.
Additionally there are other homes in the area that are similiar and currently available.
I do have a client who lives nearby who would like to sell in the next few months. Feel free to contact me directly at larry@eleetere.com.