Gabriela Bri…, Real Estate Pro in Cresskill, NJ

when is this house expected to be ready? Is there anyone in site to talk about this property during the weekends? Thanks.

Asked by Gabriela Brillhart, Cresskill, NJ Mon Mar 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087511282-19-Washington-Ave-…

Answers

2
Hi Gaby,
I have all the information regarding the property you inquired about. Please call me or email me to discuss. I will be happy to help you with the purchase.

Armin Lusinyants
917-626-9420
alusinyants@gmail.com
Hi Gaby,
This house is on the MLS and I'm happy to send you the full listing if you give me your email.
I live in Berkeley Heights and specialize in this area.

The listing says it has an est completion date of September. It is not built as of yet. I am sure we could set up a time to meet the builder and or speak to him to get any questions you might have answered.

Fyi, there are also several other new or newer construction homes for sale in town I would be happy to send you information about as well. Just let me know if you'd like to talk more or want the listings emailed.
Hi Mary Ann,
Thank you for your response. I would like to see the full listing if possible. My email is gutierrezgaby@gmail.com. My husband and I are planning to go to open houses in Berkeley Heights this Sunday. We are in the early stages of searching for a house. We are visiting different areas to decide where we would like to focus our house search. I am a real estate agent myself, just passed my exam a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't applied for my license through a broker yet.
Thanks again,
Gabriela Brillhart
Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013