Property Q&A in Piru>Question Details

Mariela, Home Buyer in Ventura, IA

when is there open house?

Asked by Mariela, Ventura, IA Sun Nov 2, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1069464775-4037-Camulos-St-Pi…

Answers

2
Hi Mariela,

I sold one of the last properties in Piru, have bought land and built in Piru, and I am in Piru on a regular basis and know plenty about the area and the homes. I have also shown this property to prospective buyers, and other homes in the area. If you are serious about purchasing in this area, give me a call (661) 310-4004 I have plenty to inform you about that is in your best interest.

TV
Mariela,

This REO (real-estate owned by the bank) property already has an offer on it. The property is in Escrow now and they are accepting back-up offers in the event the Buyer's decide to cancel the contract (for several plausible reasons). I have included the MLS link, indicating the status as Contingent-Back Up for the fixer at 4037 Camulos Street in Piru. I will be happy to email you all the available listings as they come on the market. There is no need to wait for an "Open House", especially on vacant Bank-owned properties, which generally move quickly. Agent Remarks say: Bank/Lender Owned! (not a Short Pay!) Quick Response time to offers. CLA regarding bank addendums & more info. *Buyers should be approved through Wells Fargo.
.
Directions to Property: CA126 turn left on Main street, turn right on Via Fustero, right on Camulos.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 2, 2008