Property Q&A in Carlsbad>Question Details

Robin Neiman, Home Buyer in F.A.M.U., Tallahassee,...

when is off season?

Asked by Robin Neiman, F.A.M.U., Tallahassee, FL Sat Apr 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3110460390-3009-Ocean-St-A-Carl…

Answers

4
Robin, I own several beach rentals in North San Diego County. Additionally, we are in the process of building a 5 star waterfront Shared Ownership Resort in Leucadia. I've been trying to figure out off season for years.

In the winter you've got the "Snowbirds" from the cold and snowey country (especially Canada). In the summer you've got the "Zonies" from Arizona and the hot desert areas. Then you've got the annual San Diego tourism demographic. Next you've got the Del Mar Racetrack crowd.

We haven't had to adjust our rental rates more than 10% one way or the other of years. I can only see things getting better in the North SD Coastal rental market.
If you want the exact dates considered off season for this particular vacation rental, you can contact the manager Marc Armstrong at 831-901-4774
Hi Robin, Off season would be the winter months. If you would like more detailed information on this property or more please give me a call.
Winter months for vacation rentals